If you choose to receive a refund please complete the Refund Request Form and email the request to firstname.lastname@example.org. (please allow up to 45 days to process)
The purpose of this policy is to clearly define the circumstances in which participants in our house league/travel program will receive a refund of registration fees.
This policy encompasses both our house league/travel outdoor programs
- All refund requests must be submitted on the LSC Refund Request form available to download on the club website.
All refunds are subject to a $25 administrative fee
- Travel refunds are subject to an additional $25 player book fee
- Online credit card or PayPal are NON REFUNDABLE
- please allow up to 45 days to process
- if refund method is cheque it will be mailed in 4-6 weeks
No refund will be provided for House League or Travel after these deadlines;
- Full Refund until April 1
- 50% Refund after April 1
- No Refund After May 1
except under the following circumstances;
- Should the player suffer a season ending injury (not related to LSC programs), once we have received a doctors certificate and all equipments has been returned, a pro-rated refund may be issued, based on the date of the doctors note/return of equipment or date of request, whichever is later.
- Please note – where the injury is soccer related, no refund can be provided as this would cause the insurance coverage to be negated.
- Such requests will be dealt with on a case by case basis.
- Players on waiting lists will receive a full refund if they are not placed.
Any NSF cheques will be charged a $25 administrative fee. All replacement cheques must be certified, paid by cash or credit card.
In signing the LSC registration form, you accept the Club’s registration conditions and financial implications.