The Lincoln Soccer Club (LSC) would ask that all parents/players/coaches review and understand all of LSC's Return to Play documentation made available on the LSC website. If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to the club directly or your head coach.
Lincoln Soccer Club's Requirement for Return To Play
- All players must be registered with the Lincoln Soccer Club and all players fees paid for the season.
- All OSA COVID-19 waivers must be signed and submitted to your head coach.
- No Registration, No Payment, No Waivers = No Participation...... NO EXCEPTIONS!
OSA COVID-19 Waivers Required for Return To Play
- Informed Consent and Assumption of Risk Agreement (under the age of majority, 18 yrs and under)
- Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims and Indemnity Agreement (over the age of majority, over 18)
- Declaration of Compliance - COVID-19 Waiver May 2020
- Town Of Lincoln - Waiver and Assumption of Risk - Program Participants
Please review all the guidelines and protocol listed below:
Guidelines for Clubs
Guidelines for Players
Guidelines for Parents
Guidelines for Coaches
CLICK HERE FOR THE MOST RECENT "RETURN TO PLAY" GUIDELINES FROM ONTARIO SOCCER
Ontario Soccer’s Return to Play Plan consists of a three phase approach. The Lincoln Soccer Club is currently in Phase 2: Return to Training and Modified Games.
- All Phase 2 Return to Train conditions are met
- Enhanced training now includes closer group interactions where sharing or competing for the ball can now take place(i.e., 1v1, 2v2, 3v3)
- Inter-squad modified games permitted (only within the Club/Academy)
- No league, exhibition, festival or tournament games