COVID-19 Player Code of Conduct
- It is recommended that all players utilize the “Self-Check” on
Ontario COVID-19 Self-Assessment App.
- If you experience any of the symptoms, please follow recommendations and
contact your medical health provider.
- Do not carpool unless with immediate family members.
- Always follow the instructions from coaches and respect physical distancing.
- Arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to activity commencing.
- Do not congregate at the facility entry point.
- Arrive prepared to train – changing rooms will not be in use.
- Bring your own water bottles clearly labelled with your name.
- Do not share water bottles.
- Physical distancing of two (2) metres (6 feet) must be maintained.
- No more than 1 person per 4m².
- All “non-essential” contacts should be avoided (handshakes, high 5’s, etc.).
- Only use your own equipment.
General Hygiene Protocol
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water, or with hand sanitizer, immediately before leaving home, after soccer activities, and during scheduled breaks.
- When you cough or sneeze, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your elbow (not your hands).
- Do not spit at any time.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose or mouth.
- Ensure used hygiene products are disposed of properly.
- Shower at home before and after training.
- Any individual equipment used should be taken home and washed separately from others in the household (e.g. uniform).
- Washroom facilities will not generally be available at the training location, so please plan accordingly.
- Avoid the use of public toilets. However, if necessary, ensure hands are washed thoroughly before and after use.