COVID-19 Parent Code of Conduct
- Ensure you have have completed your Pre-Training Assessment before attending.
- Avoid congregating at facility entry points.
- Remind players to arrive to training dressed and ready, as change rooms will not
- Only one parent/guardian attending soccer activities.
- Parents/guardians to keep a reasonable distance from the field.
- No more than 1 person per 4m².
- Ensure to check-in with coach for completion of attendance at the soccer activity.
- Ensure child is healthy and has no sign of COVID-19 symptoms.
- Drop and pickup player while maintaining desired rules and regulations around
pick-up/drop-off and being a spectator if allowed.
- If your player/child tests positive for COVID-19 please inform your coach.
General Hygiene Protocol
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water, or with hand sanitizer, immediately before leaving home, after soccer activities, and during scheduled breaks.
- When you cough or sneeze, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your elbow (not your hands).
- Do not spit at any time.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose or mouth.
- Ensure used hygiene products are disposed of properly.
- Shower at home before and after training.
- Any individual equipment used should be taken home and washed separately from others in the household (e.g. uniform).
- Washroom facilities will not generally be available at the training location, so please plan accordingly.
- Avoid the use of public toilets. However, if necessary, ensure hands are washed thoroughly before and after use.
- Ensure your child is familiar with this hygiene protocol.