Player, Parents and Coaches,
With the 2019 summer season now complete our attention turns toward tryouts for the 2020 summer season.
Facts about the NSL (Niagara Soccer League)
- The main difference between the NSL and the WNISL (West Niagara Interlock Soccer League) is games are played across the entire Niagara Region and at a more competitive level.
- The season starts after the May long Weekend and is done by second week of September.
- All divisions have a dedicated game night which are played on weekdays with no games on statutory holidays or the weekends.
- The schedule is 15-20 regular season games and usually consists of 1 game per week with at least one 60-90 minutes practice per week.
- Most teams enter a few tournaments per season (to be determined at beginning of season).
- Most teams also participate in some form of winter training of one session per week (Jan to April)
If you think that your child might have any interest in trying out for any of the team please visit the 2020 Tryouts Page for more information.